Innovation Meets Investments
Global turn-key eSports platform for publishers, video gamers, and brands to scale and manage tournaments, leagues, world championships, and content. Tencent Details $15 Billion Esports Investment Plan.
Digital gift card platform that enables consumers to manage gift cards from their mobile device: store, send and redeem cards. Gyft creates a new, meaningful distribution channel for retailers to drive customer acquisition, social engagement and increase shopper interaction
Formerly Speakaboos – BEGiN is an award-winning education technology platform that creates effective and engaging learning products for kids 2-8 years old. Recently closed a $50M equity round with an additional $75M growth based LOC. Investors include LEGO Ventures, Sesame Workshop, 3One4 Capital, Interlock Partners, Trustbridge Partners , Liquidity Capital
New form of interactive communication that shifts user focus from consumption to creation via mobile device. Pair still images with video (user created or public gifs) to create a new story telling tool. By combining two things, Pop makes it possible to show what you see and how you feel about it
Dials is a new way to look at the mobile calendar. Providing a productivity platform from the enterprise level to the social ‘peer to peer’ users. Co-investor Tony Robbins
The first real time mobile demand-side platform (DSP) that permits consumer brands and their advertising agencies to plan, execute and evaluate mobile advertising
Leverages personal social networks (Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest) to reach targeted consumers for brand extension campaigns. Clients include Omnicom, Condé Nast, iHeart, Microsoft, Lionsgate, Samsung, Disney, Nissan, Comcast-NBCUniversal, Ford, Best Buy, Dr. Pepper, Time Inc.
Fuisz Media enables object-level interactivity in online video, making products, people, and other objects sharable and shoppable. Fuisz is backed by top-tier VCs and investors, including Lerer Ventures, Metamorphic Ventures, Mike Lazerow, Dennis Phelps, Brian Lee, Science, Mesa+, United Talent Agency
Timeline Labs is a platform for media companies and brands to discover, display, and measure social interaction. Clients include NBC, CBS, ABC, Fox, Yahoo, Sinclair Broadcasting, Media General, 120 Sports. Co-investors Guggenheim, Chicago Sun Times, Union Tribune, and Todd Wagner
Digital Brands Group is a curated group of lifestyle digital first brands that is redefining retail and the customer experience.
Immersive Virtual & Augmented Reality platform for Real Estate, Hospitality, Education, Entertainment, Healthcare. Clients: Regency Christies, Highgate Hotels, Eastern Consolidated (ADVISOR)
- Roku Bolsters 2023-24 Slate With Content From Charlie Puth, Reese Witherspoon, Zoe Saldaña, Jessica Alba & Special Delivery
- Night of Ideas: Panelist include Mayor Andre Dickens, Donray Von, Rose Scott, Ryan Gravel & many others….
- BuzzFeed announces plans to go public via SPAC, targets $1.5 billion valuation (Owns shares via all stock acquisition of POP)
- BTS, Travis Scott and more celebrities are providing some tasty pop to fast food menus (DoorDash/Shake Shake)
- BEGiN nabs $50M from Lego, Sesame Workshop w/$75M from Liquidity Capital for trajectory-based funding (Techcrunch)
- Influencer Marketing Software Market will touch a new level in upcoming year with top key players (Speakr)
- Belong Gaming launches virtual gaming tournaments as esports take off in the corona world (Battlefy)
- Elevator City Partners Unveils Plans for $400 Million West End Mall Redevelopment (Opportunity Zones)
- Rockefeller Foundation announced a partnership to help encourage socially conscious investment in Atlanta
- Atlanta Journal Constitution… Beltline visionary part of team seeking redevelopment of West End mall
- Global esports platform Battlefy Xi’an Official Games and Tournament Schedule Released…(South Korea)
- Mark Lynn, believes his direct-to-consumer denim brand will eventually be a $1 Billion company (DSTLD)
- Video Highlights from NYU & Ford Foundation forum on Diversity…(Donray Von, Federal Reserve, Goldman Sachs)
- Amazon acquires Twitch for $970M, partners with eSports platforms to bring ‘interactive experiences’ (Battlefy)
- Billionaire VC Tim Draper & Silicon Valley Powerhouse David Drummond Among List of Speakers At TechConneXt Summit
©COPYRIGHT 2023 CASTLEBERRY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.